OSI Platinum Membership
The OSI Platinum Membership means no more long delays for appointments or surgery and direct access to your surgeon and their staff, even after hours. While we strive to give all our patients the best possible medical care and experience, there is not enough time in the day to fast-track everyone. This service guarantees the fastest access to care and providers possible. The membership is not covered by your insurance. We will continue to accept and bill insurance for medical services provided, so expect to have a copay if required by your insurance plan.
- Access to Dr. Denard’s and his medical assistant’s email addresses
- Surgery within two weeks of insurance approval (unless additional testing or work-up is required)
- Preferential placement in outpatient surgery center (does not include surgical fees)
- Pre-surgical scrub kit and ice machine
Post Operative Benefits
- Priority scheduling for in-office appointments
- Postoperative Care Kit with an ice machine and self-care items
- Priority access to virtual visits for follow-up
Out-of-Town patients and those who wish to get a second opinion can take advantage of the following concierge level services:
- Either Dr. Denard or Dr. Phillips will personally call you after surgery and provide their cell phone number and email address to ensure you have open communication during your stay.
- Pre-op evaluation of radiographic images (X-ray and MRI) with phone call or video call to determine best course of treatment.
- Information regarding all surgical fees (Surgery Center, Anesthesia, Surgical Fees, Shoulder Brace, Implants required for surgery) with no hidden costs.
- Customized rehabilitation plan with access to video demonstrations of exercises if home therapy is preferred.
- 3 virtual postoperative visits (2-week phone call; 3-month video conference, 6-month video conference).
- Direct access to nursing staff.