Concierge Care for Patients Traveling from
Abroad & Out of Region
Dr. Patrick Denard has treated patients from all over the country as well as Canada. Our team is happy to assist in coordinating your travel to allow for a smooth experience to receive the care that you and your family deserve.
During your treatment and stay, our team will ensure that you and your family are as comfortable as possible. We are happy to provide assistance with arranging travel for those coming from afar. To become a patient, or get a second opinion, call us at (541) 608-2595 or contact us by email.
Out-of-Town patients and those who wish to get a second opinion from Dr. Denard can take advantage of the following concierge level services:
- Dr. Denard will personally call you after surgery, and provides his cell phone number and email address to ensure you have open communication during your stay.
- Pre-op evaluation of radiographic images (X-ray and MRI) with phone call or video call to determine best course of treatment.
- Information regarding all surgical fees (Surgery Center, Anesthesia, Surgical Fees, Shoulder Brace, Implants required for surgery) with no hidden costs.
- Customized rehabilitation plan with access to video demonstrations of exercises if home therapy is preferred.
- 3 virtual postoperative visits (2-week phone call; 3-month video conference, 6-month video conference).
- Direct access to Dr. Denard’s nursing staff.